WHERE WE ARE
FEW MINUTES AWAY FROM THE OLD HISTORIC CENTRE OF FERRARA
Il giardino di Rebecca guest house is less than 3 km. far from the historic town centre (5 minutes by car or 10 minutes by bike, the perfect means of transport to visit Ferrara) The B & B Il giardino di Rebecca, is located in Ferrara, a Unesco world heritage city for its historic center, near the Ferrara Nord motorway exit of the A13 Bologna-Padua.
We are close to the chemical hub with the Lyondell-Basell and Eni Versalis headquarters, the Cassana SME area with the Hera headquarters, the technological hub with the engineering faculty, but also to the Stadium and the railway station less than 2 km away, at the Ferrara fair centre, home to important events and competitions.
In 10 minutes you can also reach Vigarano Mainarda Santa Maria Maddalena and Occhiobello beyond the Po, in Veneto. Ideal accommodation also for the workers of the Poggio Renatico military and NATO air force base
within which the AOC, Air Operations Command, is based. The NATO Deployable Air Command and Control Center (DACCC) is located inside the Poggio Renatico air force base, in addition to the AOC. Our bed & breakfast is the ideal accommodation for those traveling with their own vehicle. Unfortunately, the connection with the city center, albeit close, is difficult given the frequency of passage of buses that operate only until 20 and not on Sundays. If you reach Ferrara by train you will be forced to take a taxi in the evening to go out or you can use our bicycles. For those who come by car, we offer a convenient parking with some covered places, a garage for bikes and extreme ease of movement. We will give you advise on where to find free parking in the city or how to move around.
- Bologna "G. Marconi" - 45 km
Ferrara is connected to the G. Marconi airport in Bologna from the 1st December 2011 by a shuttle bus.
Now you can select and book your favorite hotel or guest room in Ferrara. Il giardino di Rebecca can send you a car on request to pick you up at the railway station.
- Venice "M. Polo" - 110 km
- Verona "Catullo" - 100 km
- Forlì "L. Ridolfi" - 120 km
- Rimini "F. Fellini" - 200 km
Il Giardino di Rebecca offers a shuttle service from the train station to the B&B upon request
Nearby cities or attractions:
- Comacchio is about 40 minutes by car with the famous Pomposa Abbey not far away and the Parco del Delta del Po (Po Delpa Park)
- Bologna about 30 minutes by car or train, historic center, exhibition center, FICO EatItaly world
- Ravenna 50 minutes by car, historic center and Adriatic coast, Mirabilandia
- Mantua about 60 minutes by car, historic center
- Padua about 45 minutes by car or train, historic center
Venice about 80 minutes by train or car